Sunday, December 6, 2009

07/12/09

Finally, i update my blog..
the last time i update blog is on august...=.=
so fast december d, holidays damm boring lur~
eat, sleep, play....like wasting time only...

holiday keep go out wif frenz now no $ d..=D..
november go time square watch 2012 and buy new basketball..
december go pyramid wif bx them...
go pyramid skating, no bad ae, 1st time skate din pokai..^^ **proud**..
Still remember last saturday play basketball gaduh wif the h*n y**ng..
damm emm song lo, play ball only wat! buey song den call foul la, keep bla bla here bla bla there...
scold my laobu summore..Deng him la, scold me den scold me la, scold my laobu 4 wat!!
kurang ajar betul...
tat 1 really 1st time i so du lan when playing ball...==
really wan 'hoot' him d...luckly i din do tat..==

this month got tournament... hope i can win atleast 1 match lo..
if not my 55 bucks burn...=.=
im gonna start my traiNing.. wish me gud luck ba...xD
ok la sengaja talk crap jer... nth to say d
4 more information pls call 1300-88-2525
haha..jkjk..

No comments: